Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30
Start Date: November 2021
A fantastic opportunity for self-motivated individuals to join our business working a 50/50 Hybrid role
If you are a skilled administrator with top notch customer service skills and a professional and confident manner who would like to enter and progress in the legal profession, this role may be for you.
Full training and support will be given and every day will be varied.
You will liaise with clients, brokers and lenders, helping to ensure that everything is in place to complete a remortgage, sale or property purchase transaction.
• Accurately inputting data onto a case management system.
• Logging and actioning mail and other documents.
• Verifying client identification.
• Contacting clients; providing guidance and advice and updating them regularly of progress.
• Liaising with lenders, brokers, solicitors, estate agencies and other third parties.
• Dealing with case enquiries by telephone and email.
• Ensuring detailed telephone notes are maintained throughout the transaction.
• Working from a task list; following up prompts and actioning accordingly.
• Checking and assessing legal information and documents in line with agreed processes.
• Completing activities to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering regulations.
• Proactively chasing third parties including solicitors, lenders and brokers for signed documents.
• Completing searches, reviewing findings and reporting back to clients.
• Preparing transfer documents, letters and invoices.
• A good general education to A Level or equivalent
• Office experience in a customer service role or similar
• An eye for detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills