Customer Service Representative
Monday - Friday (4 Days 9am-5pm and one late shift 12pm-8pm)
£20,000-£23,000 Annual Salary + Monthly Commission (£300-£600 p/m)
Hybrid after training!
Do you have 12 months recent on the phone experience?
Are you looking to Progress and take your career further?
Customer Service Representative Role:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be dealing with mixture inbound/outbound calls from the Customer who are looking for support and assistance paying off outstanding payments. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators and can show empathy and really understand the customers situation. If you enjoy earning money and helping people, this is a great opportunity for you!
Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Individuals who are confident with dealing with difficult conversations and vulnerable customers over the phone.
- Building rapport/relationships with your customers and clients.
- Good attentions to details - Entering accurate records of customer conversations into customer Database.
- Following the process and guidelines that fall in line with company Regulations.
- Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
- Correctly entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered accurately first time round.
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
- Free Parking
- Hybrid Role
- Fully Paid Training
- Progression Opportunities
- 30 Days Holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Events
- No Weekends
Please click apply if you are interested in this customer service representative role.