Monday – Friday between 8am- 7pm
Have you worked in the Insurance Sector and are looking for a new challenge?
Do you want that work life balance in a fully remote role, within a reputable company that offers amazing benefits?
We are currently recruiting exclusively for experienced Claim’s Assessor’s on behalf of our client in the insurance sector.
Insurance Claims Assessor Responsibilities:
• Delivering excellent customer service whilst handling varied, niche Insurance Claims both verbally and in writing.
• Ensuring all Claims are assessed efficiently and to an excellent standard
• Handling a variety of customer calls both promptly and efficiently to a professional standard
• Responding to customer queries via email
• Developing an excellent understanding of our products, terms & conditions including regulatory requirements
• Proactively identifying risks and trends to support the continuous development and implementation of the Company’s strategy, proposing to the Claims Team Leads innovative ideas to improve customer journey
• Ad hoc duties as required by Claims Team Leads and the Claims Manager
We are looking for candidates with the following skill set:
• A strong work ethic, who will thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to navigate bespoke computer systems
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management
• Worked within the insurance or financial services sectors
• The ability to understand and interpret our policy wordings
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like you, get in touch today!
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.