£21,000 + bonus (£32,000 OTE)
Monday-Thursday 9am-5:30pm Friday 9am-5pm
You will be working for a very successful business with exciting growth plans over the next 12-24 months. This role would suit a well organised and considerate individual who has the ability to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers. The successful applicant will possess a strong customer service or sales background and be able to demonstrate their positive attitude and ability to solve problems. You will also need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you will explain the features and benefits of our products and how this will be a solution to their needs. You will then convert this into a qualified appointment for a site survey where possible and if not, following up on the enquiry following a specific timeline. Always dealing with the enquiry with a friendly and polite manner.
Customer Sales Advisor duties:
• Take incoming calls and convert into a qualified appointment for a site survey
• Make outbound calls to any un-appointed enquiries, and convert into a qualified appointment for a site survey
• Build rapport with a friendly attitude so we can keep in contact and monitor customers progress for future appointments
• To find out as much as possible about the customers’ needs / difficulties to enable us to help and advise the customer and maximize the quality of calls and appointments
• Accurately Record and enter customer information and notes onto CRM system to ensure that customer records are maintained and correct at all times
• Work closely with the field-based surveyors to communicate appointment dates and or appointment details
• Work closely with the customer service team in order to provide the customer with the best possible journey
• To work together as a team sharing the workload as and when required
• Promote the company in the best possible light at all times
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Sales Advisor role?
CLICK APPLY and we will be in touch shortly to discuss the role further.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.