Our Client is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to ensure the business continues to lend responsibly and be active in the optimisation of credit risk policies.
• Perform detailed analysis of various internal and external data sources.
• Highlight key trends and areas of concern to the relevant parties/committees to aid decision making.
• Be responsible for the generation of committee reporting and accompanying commentary.
• Support the evolution of the department through the proposition of new ideas and processes.
• Ensure data remains consistent and accurate throughout a variety of systems.
• Ad-hoc Projects as required.
Skills and Requirements:
• A strong analytical and inquisitive mind-set.
• Driven to learn new and complex techniques.
• Highly numerical background in relevant areas such as statistics or business.
• Strong communicator across all mediums.
• Thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing business environment.
• Confident to work autonomously whilst managing competing priorities.
• High standard in IT literacy including office applications.