Do you want a career within a business that is not driven by profit, but by providing excellent service?
A career within a business that is sustained by a genuine community, with everyone coming together to support each other.
We are searching for a Contact Centre Claims Advisor, to join an outstanding business. Previous customer service experience is desirable but not essential.
If you are hardworking, confident and thrive off a challenge, we want to hear from you.
Contact Centre Claims Advisor Role:
Working on the telephone you will have the potential and passion to deliver in a dynamic and changing work environment.
You’ll have an excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills, but most importantly; strive to deliver a great experience.
Dealing with enquires ranging from hearing loss to hip replacements, the role
requires someone with resilience and empathy. Someone who can confidently lead members through services to the best and most appropriate outcome for them. An active and effective listener who can gather important information in difficult circumstances.
This role is essential to the successful journey for members and the future of outstanding business.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent telephone manner and an ability to adapt to different situations.
• Enthusiastic, passionate, and positive.
• Self-motivated and resilient.
• Enjoy working to KPI’s and take ownership for achieving company objectives.
• Experience of working in a customer service or claims environment.
• Excellent listening and questioning skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• An empathetic and patient approach with the ability to say ‘no’ in a positive and constructive manner.
• A desire to succeed and a proven ability to deliver results.
• Free corporate cash plan.
(helps towards Dental, optical and complimentary therapies)
• Unlimited access to £500 refer a friend bonus scheme.
• Opportunity for hybrid working.
• Free hot drinks/fruit.
• Employee engagement events.
• Access to savings at high street retailers.
• Free onsite car parking.
• Up to 35 days holiday including bank holidays, with the option to buy and sell annual leave.
• Pension with up to 10% employer contributions.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Opportunities to give back to the community through volunteering.
• Free onsite gym.
A full induction program and on-going training will be provided.
There is a requirement to attend 6 weeks’ full-time training Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, starting on 17th April 2023. You must be available for the whole training period and have no annual leave.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.