C £45,000 pa + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Job Description: You'll drive the compliance agenda, and pro-actively develop and maintain excellent compliance awareness and adhesion to compliance best practices, company policies and procedures throughout the business.
Your support network will include compliance champions, management tiers and top leadership as well as support from our excellent external ISO consultancy who are available as required to provide guidance, support, as well as conduct internal auditing facilities where required. The ability to develop strong and effective working relationships with your support network and indeed all employees is essential to your success in this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance, and implementation of ISO management systems, policies and procedures
- Drive and maintain policy and procedures in line with GDPR data protection law
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of data protection officer
- Perform Employee Awareness Training, including the development of training programmes, media, posters, etc.
- Coordinating our auditing programme
- Staying up to date with changes to standards and managing the impact of change to the business
- Implementing Incident Management procedures
- Delivering continuous improvement to our ISO management systems
- Providing support to the tender writing team on compliance related matters
- You'll be passionate about compliance and demonstrate an ability to bring this to life across multiple functional disciplines
- You'll have an excellent working knowledge of the requisite ISO standards (ISO 9001,ISO14001, ISO22301, ISO27001:
- You'll have strong stakeholder management attributes, with the ability to manage and influence remotely, and possess business partnering skills
- You'll have a robust understanding of GDPR and Data Protection Law
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.