£40,000 - £50,000 pa
about 1 year ago
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a Compliance Manager role, ideally gained within a consumer credit environment, and should have excellent communication, IT and organisational skills along with the ability to work to deadlines. Attention to detail is key to this role and you must be willing to take on the full responsibility of running the compliance function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Your role will be to support the compliance function with legal and regulatory requirements, conduct regular reviews of compliance policies and procedures, ensure both current and future activity is customer focused and complies with its regulatory obligations.
- Conduct regular internal reviews and audits to ensure compliance procedures are followed
- Identify compliance matters and make recommendations to the Managing Director that are commercially compliant
- Review compliance policies and procedures on a regular basis, update and roll out effectively where necessary
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities such as complaints received or investigation outcomes
- Conduct risk assessments and maintain register
- Assist with quality checks on staff and ensure any issues are reported immediately
- Monitor compliance systems in place and ensure effectiveness
- Overall management of compliance team and functions
- Strong knowledge of FCA rules and supporting FCA documentation, Data Protection legislation and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Previous experience working in a compliance management role within consumer credit or FCA regulated background
- Ability to lead a team and provide support and guidance on all compliance matters
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.