An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced auditor within compliance/ISO to join a FTSE250 firm. The auditor will join a dynamic and passionate team including 4 lead auditors, 2 auditors and an administrator.
The auditor will assist with pre-audit work for the firms annual ISO and departmental regulatory compliance audits.
Responsibilities of the Auditor include:
- Prepare and collate pre-audit work for regulatory compliance, Office environmental and Health & Safety audits from system records
- Send out pre-audit work to teams and offices in accordance to audit deadlines, following up audit findings accordingly to ensure satisfactory resolution within proposed timelines
- Accompany the team’s auditors to local offices when required, assisting with ISO Quality, Health & Safety, compliance and Environmental audits
- Conduct independent in-person and virtual regulatory compliance audits post training
Requirements of the Auditor include:
- Hold a full UK driving licence for travel when necessary
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, or ISO45001:2018 standards
- 3 years’ experience within an Environmental / Health & Safety / Quality Management audit function
The firm promotes flexible working and well-being, with a culture of trust, collaboration, and respect.
If you would like to apply for this audit role or want more information, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.