MERJE are working with an early growth company who are looking for a Compliance & Data protection manager to oversee their activities.
• Reviewing and responding to correspondence from data subjects. This will include processing data subject access requests, erasure requests, complaints, and other compliance related queries, from both customers and staff.
• Designing, implementing, updating, and overseeing compliance at our company.
• Driving transparency initiatives.
• Writing and reviewing company compliance policies.
• Training staff on compliance policies and processes.
• Understanding the company’s legal framework for processing activities.
• Monitoring and assessing risk.
• Working understanding of relevant data protection law
• Experience working with regulatory bodies
• Experience in an in-house role
• Degree level education