Insurance Sales Consultant
Monday - Friday – 9am-5.30pm
£22,319 to £29,300 Annual Salary + Uncapped Commission
Location: Trafford - Start Date: 19th June 2023
Do you have previous Insurance sales experience?
Are you looking to Progress and take your career further?
Insurance Sales Consultant Role:
This is a high-volume inbound lead management and outbound calling B2B sales role, focused on acquiring new customers for our products and services.
Insurance sales Consultant responsibilities:
· Build and maintain a high-quality pipeline of new business opportunities.
· Outbound call to businesses to sell the full range of all our products and services.
· Perform all activity within regulatory standards, .
What we are looking for:
· A level of understanding of B2B sales processes Insurance Sales Consultant.
· A level of understanding of regulatory requirements impacting B2B sales organisations in the insurance industry.
· Good written and verbal communications skills
· High level of attention to detail and organisation
· Resilience, focus, drive and energy
Sales Consultant Benefits:
· 25 days Holidays which increases with length of service up to 28 days.Plus your birthday and no Bank holidays
· Can buy up to 10 extra holidays and sell up to 5 holidays per year.
· Pension contributions and life assurance.
· Discounts on 100s of high street and online stores
· Cycle to work and travel loans
· Wellbeing support including 24/7 access to a GP, mental health support, get fit programmes and free legal and financial guidance.
· Free on-site gym, discounted café and Bar!
· Volunteering days
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,500.00-£29,700.00 per year
Cycle to work scheme
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Manchester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Manchester