Hours: 35 Hours Per Week Monday-Friday Between 8am-8pm (May be required to work occasional Saturday mornings between 9am-1pm )
Hybrid – Working in the office 3-4 days
Start Date 1st August 2022
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Collections Advisor to join a forward thinking, customer focused team. Are you an enthusiastic, hard working person with an excellent work ethic who works hard to achieve results and give the highest level of customer satisfaction? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
• As a Collections Advisor you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customers, proactively recovering arrears owed by telephone, but also via all other forms of communication available. You will be responsible for taking relevant legal action to minimise the debt owed and adhere to our legal processes.
• The ideal person would be used to working towards targets and KPIs, as you will be targeted on numerous factors, including Arrears %, Productivity and Account management. You will have the energy and enthusiasm to deliver a consistently high level of performance and customer service.
• Time management and Organisation skills, it is key that you can manage your workload and maintain productivity levels and meet deadlines. This is an exciting fast paced role, this means that your responsibilities will vary depending on different stages of recovery.
• Strong Decision-making ability. This role will require you to be empowered to make confident decisions within your portfolio of properties. This could include potential legal action if required progression to Eviction stage.
• Ability to take ownership. A successful Debt Recovery Officer will take responsibility of their workload & learning. Knowing when to work independently and when to work well within a team.
• Good stakeholder management. Within this role, you will be required to liaise with different stakeholders effectively to reach the desired outcome.
• Communication/Customer service skills. This role will require excellent communication skills, this includes verbal and written. You will need to be able to build strong relationships. If you have experience with customer service roles, this job could be for you!