My client, a leading International organisation that offers excellent opportunity for career progression is actively Searching a talented Audit Manager.
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will support the CEO and Board in assessing the effectiveness of internal controls. This is achieved through a programme of reviews based on a continuous assessment of business risk across the Company.
The role is designed to empower high potential individuals with the ability to combine functional competence with an in-depth understanding of the wider business, enabling them to become leaders who are capable of managing complexity and driving change.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being accountable for the planning, delivery and reporting of a range of audit and assurance assignments against the companies’ key risks
- Playing a critical role in analysing the effectiveness of controls in order to minimise risk and enhance business performance through audit assignments
- Maintaining ethical business conduct and protecting the reputation of the Organisation
- Acting as a primary interface to one of the businesses
- Attending quarterly Audit Review Board meetings along with the Management Committee members and the senior Internal Audit leadership
- Having your audit reports written for, and read by, the Business Leadership and the Executive Committee
Previous experience and qualifications:
With strong technical capability derived from experience in External or Internal Audit or a range of finance roles. You should hold a professional accounting qualification. Along with -
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex issues
- Ability to review, document and understand complex systems or processes
- Strong focus on delivering assigned objectives in a timely & efficient manner
- Ability to write concise, professional and accurate management reports that deliver the key messages
- Ability to manage stakeholders at various levels of the organisation
- Ability to understand the usage of data within the business, and using appropriate techniques and tools, draw appropriate conclusions
Current or previous experience of being part of a recognised development programme in your current or previous organisation is also advantageous.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.