8 days ago
MERJE Ltd are currently partnered with a high growth Services business based in Willenhall to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable professional.
Working very closely with the Accounts Manager and as part of a small team, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for processing c1000 invoices on a monthly basis.
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Processing payments by BACs/CHAPs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Managing petty cash
- General administration
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries
- Filing Invoices
- Data Entry and other ad-hoc duties as required
- You will have excellent communication and attention to detail with the ability to communicate with senior members of staff.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar capacity
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to use initiative with a proactive nature.
This is an excellent for a talented finance professional looking for autonomy and responsibility in their role in a fast paced business which has ambitious growth plans.
If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.