Executive search and selection is a comprehensive recruitment methodology which is designed to help Clients identify, approach, attract and finally secure very specific, and usually ‘best in class’, Candidates. Those who are often not active in the job market and, therefore, not registered with any employment consultancy.
Typically, we can deliver a shortlist of qualified Candidates for each assignment within four weeks from commencement of the search. This is due to our extensive network of contacts within each of our specialised areas of operation.
All of our retained assignments benefit from us incorporating all of the services associated with contingency recruitment.
The retained assignment process
1. Our specialist Consultants will work with you to prepare a comprehensive assignment brief, to ensure that we have a full understanding of the requirement. This covers technical experience, competencies and personality/behavioural traits.
2. We will conduct extensive research into the market and identify target organisations and individuals to approach. Once agreed by you, we will make direct and discreet approaches to the individuals, maintaining the confidentiality of our Client at all times.
3. Once initial interest has been established, we will conduct extensive face-to-face interviews with all relevant Candidates, before submitting a shortlist of Candidates. We aim to guarantee that all Candidates are technically qualified, while fitting the personality, culture and chemistry of your organisation.
4. Shortlisted candidates are presented to our Clients with a detailed résumé, significant additional background and very specific Consultant comments, providing both recommendations and areas for further development for each Candidate.
5. We assist our Clients and Candidates throughout the negotiation stage, during their notice periods and the successful integration within your organisation. This process is backed up by detailed interim progress reports throughout the process, keeping you in complete control for the duration of the assignment.