£19,455.00 (£9.85 per hour, £12.45 per hour including holiday pay)
about 2 months ago
Mon 9th Nov, Wed 11th Nov or Mon 16th Nov
Salary: £19,455.00 (£9.85 per hour, £12.45 per hour including holiday pay)
Hours: 38 hours per week
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Shifts: Mon – Sat, (staggered start times between 8am-10am)
Start Dates: 25th January 2021
Duration: 12 weeks’ temp (with a view to go permanent, depending on business needs)
Training: 10 days (May be some late shifts in the training period only)
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will respond to high volume inbound client contacts for our client services with sensitivity and empathy. You will be dealing with highly emotive calls with the greatest of respect and understanding and passing accurate messages onto a 3rd party in a professional email.
Some responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will include, but will not be limited to:
- Resolving client queries and concerns by clarifying information, researching answers and alternative options, implementing solutions or escalating unresolved problems
- Managing multiple tasks whilst supporting the delivery of the highest standards of client service
- Providing the client with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promoting awareness of the CSC business objectives and ensuring that service level targets are met in line with these
- Emailing messages to clients in a professional, accurate and empathetic manner
What you’ll need:
To be a success within this customer service role you will need to have a passion for providing excellent customer service as well as the ability to work within a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining the highest level of empathy and understanding to distressed customers.
Exceptional listening and telephone communication skills are essential, as well as being able to build client relationships in a friendly yet approachable manner. An ability to talk on the phone whilst typing up notes accurately is a necessity in this role. Finally, you must have basic IT skills and an adaptable approach to meet client needs.
If you are able to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working, it would be a major advantage.
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Advisor within a contact centre is essential
- Good standard of Maths and English: GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent written skills, with the ability to pass on messages accurately and professionally
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- A desire to exceed in delivering exceptional customer service at every opportunity
- Enthusiastic with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Highly motivated to respond to and resolve customer enquiries
- Great team player
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Ability to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working
- Professional and business-like in approach
Please note you will need to pass a DBS (criminal record) check to be considered for this role.
Keywords Customer Service, Accuracy, communication skills, customer agent, customer, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer service executive, customer advisor, empathy, inbound, outbound, call centre, customer contact, contact centre, talk and type,