Up to £45,000 pa
3 months ago
My client, a leading, International Financial services organisation, offering excellent opportunity for career progression, require a talented individual to support the Finance systems covering EMEA.
The role will involve testing core Epicor 10 functionality and the suite of customised functionality specifically designed to support the finance business processes.
Additionally, you will support acquisitions, supporting and collaborating with on-boarding clients to ensure that their migration to the global financial systems is a seamless and successful transition.
With hybrid experience across IT and Accounting you will have the following skills
- Accounting and technology skills typically obtained through formal study, practical experience and a range of hands on technical skills
- Understand the fundamentals of all aspects of complex multi-currency, multi company accounting systems
- Strong customer service ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Understanding of Epicor, Hyperion or Concur applications would be highly regarded but exposure to other financial systems applications would be considered.
- Intermediate SQL experience is also advantageous but not essential
- Good overall knowledge for all finance modules
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.