11 months ago
Senior Financial Crime Analyst required for a corporate bank based in the City of London.
You will be responsible for performing, overseeing and working financial crime and fraud prevention tasks designed to ensure the firm is compliant and protected from Financial Crime risk.
The role is responsible for AML and Fraud case investigations, transaction monitoring, due diligence reviews, client onboarding file due diligence compliance reviews and provide financial crime support and guidance to business partners on a day to day basis.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Financial Crime Analyst include:
- Disposition, investigation and recommendation of alerts relating to sanctions, PEP’s and adverse information
- Conducting AML and CTF investigations, including assessment of Suspicious Activity Reports
- Transaction Monitoring of clients
- Performing Due Diligence reviews
- Fraud case investigation, including liaison with clients and law enforcement
- Providing advice and guidance to internal business partners in relation to financial crime and fraud
- Acting as a financial crime subject matter expert and representative of the UK Branch in relation to financial crime and fraud projects
- Building, developing and maintaining strong external tactical relationships with industry and law enforcement
- Maintaining current financial crime industry awareness
- Escalation of issues for review and resolution about financial crime and fraud
The bank is global with over 3,000 staff, focusing on lending to a specific sector within the UK market. They are going from strength to strength and continuously innovating. They have a great culture, excellent work-life balance and are good staff retention rates.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications; unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.