An exciting opportunity to join a well recognised business as a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to take ownership of credit risk strategies for the consumer lending portfolio, including designing, implementing, and monitoring the performance of new and existing strategies.
- Design and production of portfolio management information and presenting key insight to senior stakeholders.
- Understand the performance of the portfolio, analysing actual and expected losses, working with finance to determine product profitability.
- Lead and support junior team members and represent the credit risk team on business projects.
- The development and production of key business presentations and enhancements to the MI packs
- Substantial analytical experience relevant to Credit Risk.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of SAS.
- Highly proficient in Excel, and experience of creating insightful reports.
- Understanding of wider Credit Risk strategy, scorecards and decisioning systems would be highly beneficial.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.