MERJE are working alongside an international Life Insurance and Wealth Management business.
We're supporting the significant hire of a Senior Actuarial Audit Manager.
As part of this role, you will be supporting the Head of Actuarial / Chief Actuaries and Head of Audit across the different divisions of the company to deliver and align the Actuarial Audit plan. The annual risk assessment will be set out by the incumbent of this role and you will be responsible for its execution in the following year.
As a key stakeholder in the Actuarial Audit, you will be tasked with the communication of the results and the plans to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What are we looking for from you?
• Qualified Actuary (FIA/FFA or equivalent) with post-qualification experience.
• Life Insurance experience strongly preferred - may consider Health, Non-Life or GI.
• Audit experience (likely from consultancy or large insurer).
• Strong technical regulatory knowledge.
• Ability to be highly detailed and analytical in order to investigate, plan and execute audit strategy.
If you're interested in moving out of consultancy in to an insurer directly, this could be a great opportunity for you to expand your career skillset. This role also provides the right foundation for someone to gain the experience needed for a "Head of" or Chief Actuary role in the future.
This employer offers multiple working locations and flexibility to work from home.