MERJE are supporting a well-known General Insurance company with their hire for a Partly/Nearly Qualified Actuary.
This fantastic opportunity provides an Actuarial student the chance to work across both Capital and Reserving (50% of your time on each). You will be tasked with supporting a number of high profile projects including IFRS, model migration and IMAP - Internal Model Application Process, just to name a few!
What we'd like to see from you...
• Part Qualified Actuary - making good exam progression.
• Experience in a General Insurance function - this can be personal lines or commercial.
• Exposure to working in a Capital and/or Reserving function.
• Knowledge of GI Actuarial softwares - Igloo / ResQ / Remetrica / Tyche
Why should you apply?
1. This gives you a variety of work and projects - broadens your skillset and gives you plenty of direction in your later career.
2. Study support programme is excellent!
3. Promotion opportunities are definitely available once you settle in.
4. You'll be surrounded by a pool of brilliant Actuaries, both Qualified and Part-Qualified.
5. Flexible/hybrid working - average 1 or 2 days in the office.
6. Possible part-time working arrangements for candidates who want to explore this.
7. Good company pension/bonus and benefits package.
Apply right away to explore this opportunity further, demand will be high so make sure you don't miss out!