£40,000 - £50,000
13 days ago
Job Description: My client is looking for a Sales Manager to recruit directly authorised financial adviser firms to take compliance and business development services from Compliance Services
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruiting targeted directly authorised firms to take compliance and business development services from the Compliance Services in line with targets
- Following up on inbound enquires
- Creation of own leads
- Assisting with central recruitment campaigns
- Ensuring firms are supported during onboarding, liaising with the required departments
- Monitoring and root cause analysis of recruited firm failure rates
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the recruitment process
- Ensuring the sales management software is kept up to date with relevant details and produce MI as required
- Growing the role with the aim of building and leading a team
Previous experience and qualifications:
- To act as a positive and professional ambassador for the business, supporting the organisational culture, values and reputation at all times.
- To demonstrate service excellence in practice.
- To liaise effectively, helpfully and proactively with both internal and external customers/clients/suppliers.
- To provide feedback where appropriate and respond appropriately to positive and constructive feedback.
- To be open minded about change.