Salary: Up to £21K DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join an innovating team, working with in Financial Services. Our client is looking for a forward-thinking individual who can work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and precision.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing BACS payments
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Running and checking statements
- Raising and checking rebates for early termination of contracts
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Amending Clients Accounts
- Activating Direct Debit Mandates
- Producing invoices
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and has strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and precision.
- A knowledge of operational accounting processes in a Sales ledger environment together with strong excel skills is desired (full training given)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.