Monday – Friday 37.5 hours / shifts between 8.30am-6pm
£20000-25000 DOE + Bonus, Incentive Rewards & Benefits
An amazing opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join a high performing team in the heart of Manchester City Centre. We are looking for ambitious, dedicated and driven Telesales Executives who would like to develop their sales career. What our client offers is great working hours - no late evenings or weekend working and a fantastic office location in Manchester city centre. You’ll be joining an encouraging and lively team environment, which offer lots of rewards and benefits for your hard work and achievements.
• You’ll be making outbound telephone calls to customers – handling quotes, renewals, referrals and contacting lapsed customers with a view to converting these into business. (no cold calling involved)
• Handling inbound calls from new and existing customers
• Cross selling complementary insurance products
• Quoting, binding, renewing and taking payment for policies
• Answering customer questions over the telephone, live chat and email
• Following-up outstanding renewals
• Processing online quote referrals as within underwriting authority (new business and renewal)
• Handling mid-term adjustments and issuing renewal invitations
• Handling administrative tasks to align with customer requirements
• You’ll have some previous experience working within a sales, telesales or telemarketing environment – either face to face or via telephone
• Experience of working to sales or retention targets would be ideal
• Strong sales, objection handling and negotiating skills as well as the ability to identify and cross sell other suitable products to warm customers
• You’ll be a confident communicator and have a great customer focused approach.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills and attention to detail
• A drive and enthusiasm for achieving your targets – you will be able to earn monthly commission on achieving team and individual targets along with regular great cash and prize incentives!
• A very competitive salary plus additional bonus, incentives & benefits.
• 25 days’ paid holiday plus Bank Holidays, with the opportunity to buy / sell extra leave.
• Company matched pension scheme, private medical and dental cover, life assurance, travel insurance cover, income protection, a cycle2work scheme, season ticket loan, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), maternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay, paternity pay
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
• Flexible working or other options are available.
• You’ll be joining a global network of experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple teams and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.