MERJE Ltd are exclusively recruiting a fantastic Regional Accountant position for a high growth Property / Construction business based in the South West.
Working closely with the Regional Finance Director, this is a highly commercial opportunity for a qualified professional keen to progress their career.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working closely with Divisional Finance Directors to provide monthly reports.
• Review and challenge project and operational
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Presentation of financial analysis and KPIs at monthly Leadership meetings to support monitoring and enhancement of performance
• Review resourcing plans, utilisation and revenue forecasts, highlighting and challenging areas of concern to improve performance
• Management of regional costs
• Preparing financial and project reports and presentations when required
• Liaison with other Group and Regional finance teams
• Monthly sales reporting
• Quarterly review of 3-year plan and monthly forecast.
• Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests
• Meeting financial deadlines for your region
Previous experience and qualifications:
• Must be ACCA/CIMA or ACA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE
• Ideally you will have experience of working within the Property / Construction sector
• You will be very analytical with demonstrable experience of challenging numbers.
• Confident and able to communicate on all levels including senior stakeholders
This is initially a 12 – 15 month contract to cover Maternity Leave but there could be permanent option within the group for the successful candidate
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.