Flexible between 7:30am-7pm Monday-Saturday
Do you have experience working as a Real Time Analyst within a contact centre?
Working as a key part of the Contact Centre and Service Delivery team, the role holder is accountable for the delivery of contractual and internal service levels within our contact centre environments, delivering an outstanding service for our customers.
This role will be responsible for leading all aspects of the provision of workforce practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiencies and Real-time planning. Providing insight into capacity management, and taking tactical remedial action where vital, partnering with senior leadership teams to deliver our contact strategy.
Day to day duties:
• Being responsible for the delivery of inbound customer contacts in line with contractual and internal service levels within a multi-channel Contact Centre
• Real-time management of the operational capacity plans, driving productivity and improving efficiencies to achieve operational performance
• Deployment and execution of the inbound contact strategy in the real-time environment, improving performance through schedule adherence, oversight and skill prioritisation
• During the Real-time planning window drive on the day decisions to balance customer demand types and improve customer service outcomes
• First line of defence for incident management, driving resolution, impact analysis and mitigation plans
• Ownership of changes to scheduling and live forecasts that reshape the resourcing plan with a balanced view of delivering service performance and customer experience
• Ensure partners are kept up to date throughout the day regarding forecast accuracy, performance, risks, concerns and opportunities
• Responsible for communicating the service performance position versus schedule forecasts to line management, escalating to Director level, where vital
• Responsible for partnering with the wider Strategic Operations Planning team to adjust and realign capacity plans further to actual activity
Essential skills and experience:
• Previous real-time experience within the contact centre industry
• Solid understanding of planning systems such as Aspect workforce manager
• Strong knowledge of an Avaya based telephony platform and a proven understanding of call routing / IVR servicing strategies
• Numerate, with experience of gathering, interpreting and presenting sophisticated information in a clear and concise format
• Strong planning and workload management skills with the ability to prioritise and adapt to changing circumstances
• Strong analytical skills alongside experience of working with raw data sets, identifying trends and issues ahead of impact
• Ability to present large amounts of data effectively to influence decisions and future plans
• Excellent verbal, written communication and influencing skills
• Previous experience of handling workflow of synchronous and a-synchronous digital customer contact
• Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Power BI and Powerpoint
Are you interested in knowing more about this Real Time Analyst role?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.