Do you have background working in quality assurance?
Are you looking to join a growing business with opportunity for exciting career advancement?
Experience working as a Quality Assurance Team Manager would be desirable but if you do have a wealth of experience working in Quality Assurance but not at a team leader level, this could be a great next step for you as we will consider all applications!
This is a superb opportunity for you to join a growing and well established business that genuinely cares about its staff. This is a multiple award winning business that has a very customer focused approach, due to this, they have gained over 60,000 reviews on Trustpilot with 97% voting either 'great' or 'excellent'.
If you're looking to join a business where you will be valued for your hard work and given opportunities to progress, this is a great business for you to join
Quality Assurance Team Manager Key Responsibilities:
• To support and motivate members of your team using performance management tools, personal objectives and KPI’s.
• Collaborate with operational managers to establish procedures and processes that will manage customer service standards at a level required by the business.
• Assess customer contacts in line with the Quality Assurance Programme.
• Maintain accurate and robust management information which can be easily shared and used to drive service improvements.
• Use MI to analyse and identify performance trends and gaps and develop associated improvement plans alongside the relevant Operational Management team
• Ensure you are kept abreast of regulatory, procedural and/or product changes that may impact a voice contact and have a bearing on the Quality Assurance Programme.
• Highlight any issues that arise which could impact our ability to operate within our regulatory guidelines and the Company’s internal procedures.
• To arrange and facilitate calibrations sessions with operational managers and assessors to check understanding and maintain consistency across all team members.
Quality Assurance Team Manager benefits:
• 32 days holiday
• Pension contribution
• Excellent opportunity for progression
• Performance based bonus
• Paid training
• Healthcare plan
• Store discounts
Are you interested in knowing more about this Quality Assurance Team Manager role?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly