£25,000 + annual bonus
Full time / permanent
Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm (hybrid working available)
Do you have background working in quality assurance?
Are you looking for a new venture working with a growing business that can offer you exciting career advancement opportunities?
This is a superb opportunity for you to join a growing and well established business that genuinely cares about its staff. This is a multiple award winning business that has a very customer focused approach, due to this, they have gained over 60,000 reviews on Trustpilot with 97% voting either 'great' or 'excellent'.
If you're looking to join a business where you will be valued for your hard work and given opportunities to progress, this is a great business for you to join
Quality Assessor Responsibilities:
• Assess customer contacts in line with the Quality Assurance Programme recognising areas of strength and identifying areas for improvement and/or corrective actions.
• Maintain accurate and concise monitoring output, enabling managers to effectively feedback to their agents.
• Identify any adverse call trends/call drivers and highlight these to the QA Team Leader and Operations Manager.
• Use MI to analyse and identify performance trends and gaps and discuss improvement plans with the relevant managers.
• Participate in calibration sessions to check understanding and maintain consistency across the team.
• Keep abreast of regulatory, procedural and/or product changes that may impact customer contact and have a bearing on the Quality Assurance Programme.
• Highlight any issues that arise which could impact our ability to operate within our regulatory guidelines and the Company’s internal procedures.
• To manage sensitive business and employee information appropriately and confidentially.
• To act with integrity, due care, skill, and diligence.
• To be open and honest with our regulatory body.
• To pay due regard to the interest of customers and treat them fairly.
Quality Assessor Benefits:
• 32 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
• Pension contribution
• Excellent opportunity for progression
• Performance based bonus
• Paid training
• Healthcare plan
• Store discounts
• Christmas & Summer events
• Awards ceremonies
• EAP – Wellbeing programme
• Health cash plan
• Death in service x4 salary
• Performance related bonus
• Cycle to work
• Tech scheme
• Loyalty and reward scheme
Are you interested in knowing more about this Quality Assessor role?