My client is looking for a Quality Assurance Team Manager to work within the Contact Centre Quality Assurance Department.
You will be responsible for:
• Shaping and agreeing the customer contact quality standards and procedures and the management of these through the Quality Monitoring Programme in collaboration with our Contact Centre Management Team.
• You will be a supporter for quality improvement and a champion of excellence from both a behavioural and service delivery perspective.
• You will have the benefit of a quality assurance platform to help drive efficiencies and improvements across the Contact Centre.
• You will identify any potential regulatory risks at the earliest opportunity and feed these back to the relevant line managers.
• You will be required to maintain accurate and meaningful records, as this Management Information will be used to analyse and identify performance trends and skills gaps, which in turn will enable us to develop associated improvement plans, and training and refresher modules.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience in managing a successful team
• Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment
• An understanding of Travel Insurance would be advantageous
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.