We currently have available a fantastic opportunity within one of our insurer clients for a skilled and experienced Property Claims Handler, to join their customer focussed Claims Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist team within a professional and established company.
Due to the growth and development within the team, our client is looking for an additional customer service driven, enthusiastic and motivated employee. Responsible for the daily management of Property Claims, ensuring client retention and service excellence, whilst building strong relationships with all stakeholders.
• Proactively manage claims from first notification through to finalisation.
• Ensure the prompt appointment and oversight of relevant network contractors.
• Collate and provide complete and accurate information to contractors to enable them to action and respond in line with our requirements.
• Manage incoming enquiries from clients, insurers, contractors, and policyholders in a professional and timely manner.
• Liaise with clients, insurers, contractors, and policyholders to gather information, provide updates, and manage expectations to ensure a smooth customer journey.
• Ensure all claims and enquiries are managed within the appropriate SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Constantly seek ways to improve processes and procedures.
• The ability to interpret site specific data, information, and images to make decisions on policy liability, approve estimates and scopes of work. Additionally, reject claims, amend scopes of work, and discuss contractor reports and estimates.
• Technical report writing ability.
• Continuous professional development and maintenance of Insurance Industry knowledge.
• Ensure full compliance with all relevant regulation and legislation, including; Data Protection Law and Health & Safety Regulations.
Experience, Knowledge & Skill required:
• GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
• Claims experience, underground services, drainage, plumbing & heating
(minimum 1 year)
• Customer service driven
• Motivated to achieve results
• Ability to work in fast paced environment against deadlines
• Insurance Qualification/s
• Excellent Communication skill (verbal and written)
• Strong relationship skills
• Good IT skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.