My client is looking for a Project Manager to have responsibility for project plans, budget, communication, resource management, documentation and reporting, across a variety of projects working with all stakeholders.
• Coordinate and/or oversee gathering and analysis of requirements, ensuring business objectives and full project scope are clearly understood across the business for each project
• Create, execute, revise, monitor and report on all appropriate project activities
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope
• Deliver project milestones on time and within budget
• Plan and deliver change management tasks
• Model business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements
• Coordinate project based engagements with third parties such as retailers and suppliers
Skills and experience:
• Project management experience, preferably in Financial Services/FinTech
• Skills in developing processes and new ways of working and successfully implementing these changes
• Proven ability to establish relationships, influence, and work in partnership with stakeholders, including employees at all levels
• High level verbal and written skills particularly relevant to consultation and leading presentations/workshops
• High level conceptual and analytical skills and the capacity to develop solutions for a range of complex issues
• Ability to plan and pursue challenging goals whilst successfully managing competing priorities
• Proven knowledge and experience in using project management, product management or improvement methodologies
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Advanced project management computer literacy skills
• A qualification in Business/Project Management/Information Technology or related field
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.