Looking for a Product Strategy Manager to play a meaningful role in establishing market leadership for the direct-to-consumer business by owning customer research agenda and market analysis intelligence. You will deliver insight to ensure our product roadmap delivers best-in-class customer outcomes whilst remaining relevant, competitive and commercially viable throughout the product life cycle
What will you be doing day-to-day?
• Lead role in ensuring we collect and understand customer feedback and communicate the insight in interesting and informative ways back to the business to inform their decisions.
• Use industry data, benchmarking and market analysis to be the resident SME on the industry and where our products stand.
• Lead & optimise our existing research (e.g. new customer survey, NPS, closed customer survey, product annual review) to ensure we are getting the most value and it enables you to produce recommendations for the team to action.
• Drive forward your recommendations on how to optimise our products to deliver excellent customer outcomes, customer experience and commercial outcomes. This involves pulling together cross-functional teams to achieve the goal.
Your Skills and Experience
• Good knowledge and understanding of a range of market and design research methodologies.
• Strong communicator, with the ability to present meaningful insights and plans in a concise manner.
• Proven track record with 3rd party relationships, and influencing teams out of direct control
• Able to use data visualisation and storytelling to communicate your recommendations
• Attention to detail and critical thinking
• Demonstrable problem solving capability, showing ability to devise solutions for business problems.
• Champion the customer by having a passion for making sure customers get what they’re expecting.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.