£40,000 - £42,000
23 days ago
My client is looking for a process improvement manager to define drive delivery of projects within the Member Experience Programme which deliver the objectives of the Programme.
- To work across the business to publicise and build engagement in continuous improvement of the Member Experience, modelling best practice process improvement techniques.
- Lead in the analysis, design, development and implementation of new service delivery models, business processes, organisational designs and work environments to improve services.
- Work across the organisation in a cross functional capacity with accountability for the development of end to end member
- Identify and drive improvements and business change.
- Contribute to the development of longer term strategy and hold core responsibility for the production of key business cases for approval.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in re-engineering business processes and customer journeys.
- A proven track record in driving tangible business process enhancements and continuous improvement in customer facing and back office operations.
- Highly adept at analysing and subsequently presenting information, aimed at a variety of audiences including Board/SE.
- Excellent communicator with ability to run workshops, present to large groups and work strategically with Senior Management.
- Proven skills in problem solving and analysis, both at a strategic and operational level, undertaking research to inform new process design.
- Demonstrable experience in Project/Change Management.