My client is looking for Partner Assurance Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career within an expanding financial services business.
The Partner Assurance Manager provides a crucial and leading role in pro-actively managing customer treatment trends, undertaking detailed analysis and recommending and implementing risk-based controls. Leading the review and analysis of customer account management to create frameworks and MI to direct, monitor, assure and drive change, throughout the entire customer journey.
• Lead the analysis of MI to drive performance improvements and the recommendation and implementation of risk-based controls.
• Evidence effectiveness through strong written and verbal communication conveying recommendations, challenging current processes and suggesting new ways of doing things.
• Drive best practice on oversight, controls, policies, standards, frameworks, assurance, calibration, remedial work, servicing agreements, risk and incident management, agent training, customer impact, and customer-centric MI
• Fully understand and convey the impact of any advice given from a customer, operational, regulatory, and commercial perspective.
• Work with internal compliance and change teams, to guide the operational teams to ensure that any changes to regulations are correctly implemented across all affected operations.
• Ensure the Partner teams meet the Arrow standards, policies, regulations, and follow a consistent approach. Provide guidance where needed.
• Document and obtain approval for recommended approaches from internal stakeholders.
• Summarise and present to internal, external, client, and regulator senior stakeholders.
• Lead on interactions with auditors to ensure effective reviews of operations and prompt resolutions (2nd line/3rd line/Thematic/External/Clients/FCA).
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and a methodical, structured approach.
• Be highly analytical and have strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Be qualified to degree level.
• Have a hands-on approach and be able to manage and prioritise own workloads effectively whilst managing competing priorities with challenging deadlines.
• A track record of working in a regulated environment e.g. FCA, CONC, MCOB, SYSC, conduct risk
• Strong understanding of Customer needs and an empathetic approach including experience of dealing with Vulnerable customers’ accounts
• Ability to anticipate risks and make an informed judgement on the appropriate course of action
• Strong communication, influencing skills and confident in communicating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Experience of dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience required
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.