An Operations Support Specialist is required for a successful and growing financial services organisation. You will support across the operational teams in all aspects relating to the ongoing servicing of customer mortgages. Provide relevant and accurate data to stakeholders and external parties whilst ensuring compliance and adherence at all times in line with regulatory requirements.
If you have excellent interpersonal skills and a background in dealing with customer mortgages, complaints handling and driven in providing excellent customer outcomes then this is the role for you!
- Take ownership of any queries that arise and ensure these are investigated. Refer as appropriate and ensure they are placed with the correct department.
- Liaise with other departments within the company to ensure optimum service for the borrower and to minimise risk for the company.
- Support the department with ongoing queries for established 3rd parties and source required documentation to maintain vendor management system
- Prepare relevant supporting case files and documentation for committee referrals
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapt to changing priorities
- Adhere to all 3rd party servicing agreements and SLA’s, to avoid financial penalties
- Take part in project activity where necessary
- Support the complaints handling process in accordance with FCA rules and guidelines
- Support the handling of requests made under the Data Protection Legislation
- Observe proper standards of market conduct
- Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence in all dealings with customers and 3rd parties
- Complete reporting within SLA timescales, whilst liaising with other departments to ensure quality and accuracy
- Continually review reporting to ensure relevance and in line with company’s current strategy
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the role
Some of the essentials:
- Previous experience in mortgage lending or Finance servicing background
- You’ll be self-sufficient and able to work under pressure
- Experience in using computer systems and Microsoft office
- Ability to work in a busy targeted driven environment
- GCSE Maths and English (min level c) or equivalent
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge in a thriving environment and have experience within this industry, send your CV today and let’s talk further about this fantastic new role.On top of a £25,000 - £30,000 salary per year, great annual bonuses depending on performance, health care plan and life assurance cover. If this isn’t a good enough reason to apply today, then they also offer fantastic online discounts and gym memberships too!
The boring (but important) bit –
£25,000 – £30,000 + Benefits
Mon – Fri - 9am – 5pm
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.