Newcastle upon Tyne
7 months ago
We are looking for an experienced mortgage administrator to join our team and provide an outstanding customer experience for our client’s customers and intermediaries on a wide range of lending. Always ensuring that compliance, policy, risk and relevant industry regulation is adhered to whilst delivering on the key performance metrics.
- Processing new mortgage applications upon receipt from mortgage intermediaries and customers, updating them on outstanding documentation requirements
- Outbound calling intermediaries and customers to chase outstanding information relating to the mortgage application
- Inputting (data entry) paper based mortgage applications
- Supporting inbound telephony during busy periods
- Deliver a consistently brilliant customer service to facilitate a smooth customer experience and provide peer support to achieve team service targets.
- Adopt the role of ambassador during every customer interaction, demonstrating a willingness to go the extra mile where necessary.
- Support the wider department by demonstrating a flexible approach and by providing support in line with business demand.
Adhere to policies, procedures and practices ensuring that you fully comply with all legal, regulatory and codes of practice/conduct requirements and to escalate any issues identified in the appropriate manner.
What you need:
- Mortgage or Financial Service experience is a definite plus for this role
- Have general administration and good communication skills
- Available to work Monday / Friday - From 9 to 5.30pm.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.