Newcastle upon Tyne
15 days ago
We are looking for an experienced mortgage administrator to join our team and provide an outstanding customer experience for our client’s customers and intermediaries on a wide range of lending. Always ensuring that compliance, policy, risk and relevant industry regulation is adhered to whilst delivering on the key performance metrics.
- Processing new mortgage applications upon receipt from mortgage intermediaries and customers, updating them on outstanding documentation requirements
- Outbound calling intermediaries and customers to chase outstanding information relating to the mortgage application
- Inputting (data entry) paper based mortgage applications
- Supporting inbound telephony during busy periods
- Deliver a consistently brilliant customer service to facilitate a smooth customer experience and provide peer support to achieve team service targets.
- Adopt the role of ambassador during every customer interaction, demonstrating a willingness to go the extra mile where necessary.
- Support the wider department by demonstrating a flexible approach and by providing support in line with business demand.
Adhere to policies, procedures and practices ensuring that you fully comply with all legal, regulatory and codes of practice/conduct requirements and to escalate any issues identified in the appropriate manner.
What you need:
- Mortgage or Financial Service experience is a definite plus for this role
- Have general administration and good communication skills
- Available to work Monday / Friday - From 9 to 5.30pm.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.