£60,000 - £65,000
3 months ago
My client is looking for a Managing Consultant to be responsible for leading workstreams within customer and digital transformation projects across the Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare sectors.
- A strong understading of wider capabilities that are essentially linked to the customer agenda is required and therefore, the role requires an appreciation and understanding of wider capabilities across Strategy, Insight and Technology deployment
- Passion for digital technologies and ways of working. Candidate should be well versed in latest digital trends and how they can be translated into tangible benefit for clients buisness problems.
- Additionally the candidate will be required to develop client relationships to enhance the reputation as an advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities in Customer.
- Understanding of CRM solutions and how key features support digitally enabled customer and employee healthcare experiences
- Undertsanding of key stand alone technolgies across the digital stack such as advanced analytics, automation and dynamic workflow
- Understanding and experience of customer and patient strategy
- The application of customer and digital maturity assessments and how to build on the outputs into strategy, experience design or technical deployment plans
- Comfortable leading a small team to design a user centric and digital enabled business. Leading design sprints for clients utilising design thinking techniques such as persona development, customer journey mapping and prototyping to identify customer and digital improvement areas
- Experience of taking digital recommendations and turning into a detailed implementation plan and roadmap
- Desirable experience of turning a plan into reality by deliverying technical implemenations through Agile methods
- General management consulting skills, including project / programme management, strategy development, business analysis, technical delivery and problem solving
- Experience of supporting projects relating to digital, customer experience or CRM enabled transformation
- Knowledge of front office user interface design and testing
- Management experience within a big4 or digital system integrator firm is preffered
- Good knowledge of core elements of customer-centricity and customer culture
- Sector experience in government and healthcare work