Our client, an exciting, entrepreneurial Financial Services Organisation, established 18 months ago and experiencing exponential growth, is looking for an astute Qualified Finance Manager / Management Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the CEO / Managing Director you will have responsibility for accurate actual and Forecast reporting, Business Partnering and the implementation of an effective system of Internal Controls
Key Responsibilities include:
• Preparation and production of actual and forecasting reports for submission to the CFO and MD as well as Corporate financial reporting internally and to external stakeholders
• Providing commercial and financial analysis of financial information to forecast, budget and measure performance against Financial Plans
• Acting as a key liaison for the Internal and External Auditors
• Take Responsibility for the effective systems of Internal Controls to manage Business Risk
• Ensuring compliance with financial legislation through the development of stringent financial processes implementing best practice approaches to internal accounting and finance
Previous Experience and Qualifications
• Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with experience or working within a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Experience within Financial Services Industry and Loans would be desirable but not crucial
• Possess strong Technical and Analytical Skills with a commercial acumen
• Strong MS Office and Excel skills with the ability to pick up new software easily
• Drive, Desire and determination to excel and progress in your career
This Organisation have got a history of career progression with the potential to be FC / FD in a few years.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.