Monday - Friday - Occasional Saturday - permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure?
Are you looking to Progress and take your career further?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced insurance executive to join our established team based in the heart of Warrington. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a background in personal lines insurance who wishes to broaden their skills in the high-net-worth insurance market.
Insurance Advisor responsibilities:
- Working alongside a team of advisers you will proactively manage 'your' customers from beginning to end, whilst also contributing to individual and team productivity targets. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a regulatory environment ensuring compliance with FCA regulations
- Managing and servicing existing client's insurance need
- Maximise New Business Opportunities whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
- Proactive in supporting the wider team in delivering its call handling levels.
- Proactively obtain future dated leads to increase sales and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Renewal of existing client policies by servicing renewal requirements
- Produce and/or request insurance documentation.
- Undertake any other duties as necessary.
- Ensure work area is tidy and free of hazards.
What we are looking for:
- A can-do attitude
- Understanding of Car and Home Insurance.
- Passion for delivering excellent Customer Service
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in retention or sales is preferable.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Thrives on a challenge and have pride in your work.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- A broad understanding of personal lines insurance.
- Natural communication and persuasion skills
Insurance Advisor Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Access to Cycle Scheme
- Access to Tech Scheme
- Flu vouchers & Eye Test
- On-site parking available
- On-going training & development
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Discounted products from our other businesses - Conveyancing, Physiotherapy, car hire etc and lots more!
- Season ticket / Travel discounts (T&C's apply)