Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate Private Clients new business development in a previous role for a minimum of two years.
Summary of Role:
- Administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums, cross-sales.
- Provision of high-level professional advice to clients
You must have:
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market.
Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII (or gain the qualification within 18 months of joining).
- Assist in achieving new business targets.
- Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for winning new business, attend client meetings as necessary and action meeting points (if applicable).
- Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
- Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and in line with procedures.
- Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis or other broking system and make effective use of the diary system.
- Produce accurate and professional documentation at all times using relevant templates.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
- Refer all queries that fall outside own experience, knowledge and authority to senior staff.
- Good level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regular in-house testing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to process work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Good negotiation and broking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather and analyse information from the client.
- Ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual client’s level of understanding.
- Ability to persuade and influence others
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.