MERJE are recruiting a number of Inbound Sales and Customer Service Agents for their Manchester City Centre based client. Our client is a fast growing Financial Services organisation, with a great track record of keeping their staff. The successful candidates will be well rewarded with an amazing starting salary of £25,000, with realistic and easily achievable OTE of up to £40,600 p.a. with the opportunity to work in a vibrant and modern City Centre office.
This opportunity comes with a huge list excellent companies benefits, including private medical care and contributory pension and clear routes for progression.
Duties & Responsibilities for Inbound Sales and Customer Service Agent:
• Taking inbound calls from customers who are interested in taking finance for a car purchase
• Responsible for ensuring the customer has an amazing customer experience from start to finish
• Pro-actively responding to customer enquiries, supporting requests of updates to information, and working with the rest of the business to provide positive customer outcomes at every juncture
• All interactions with customers are conducted with the highest standards and comply with regulatory requirements as well as working in an efficient, timely manner
Skills Required for Inbound Sales and Customer Service Agent:
• Passion, motivation and a great personality with the ability to talk to people at all levels is a necessity for this job
• Telephony experience is essential, from a background of Telesales and/or Customer Services and ideally with Financial Services background
• Great customer service skills and the ability to provide the best possible experience
• A strong initiative and the ability to work independently
• A target driven mind-set, with a commitment to reach personal and team KPI’s
• Ability to talk clearly, negotiate wisely and remain calm under pressure
• The confidence to manage suppliers and partners, with the confidence to challenge them when they feel they are not treating our business or customers fairly
• Motor Industry Finance / Car sales experience would be an advantage, but not essential
Working hours of; 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8 hour shifts between 8am - 8pm, on a rolling roster pattern). 1 in 4 weekends. Day(s) off in the week in which you are scheduled to work that weekend.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.