Do you love chatting to people every day?
Are you amazing at providing great customer service?
If you answered YES to the above, then this role is for you!
MERJE is looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors on a temporary basis for 6 months, with the potential to go permanent further down the line.
Day to day you will be providing support to consumers via telephone and/or internet. Handle customer inquiries and resolve simple and basic support issues, such as address changes, processing orders, or billing and payments.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides customer support by phone, email or instant message to consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues.
• Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies root cause of problem and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
• When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
• Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
• Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
• Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer navigation and operation skills
• Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment