£20,000 plus £2,500 benefits
about 2 months ago
Salary: £20,000 plus £2,500 of flexible benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5 hpw Mon – Fri
Do you have at least 12 months’ motor claims experience?
Do you love providing an excellent customer service and going the extra mile for your customers?
Do you want to work in the town centre in a modern, vibrant office with some amazing people?
Do you want to work for a company who look after their staff, where you will make life-long friends?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you with our exclusive client, as an Insurance Claims Advisor
Purpose of Claims Job:
- To ensure that insurance claims for all products are effectively processed within agreed standards and guidelines to meet internal and regulatory requirements for claim handling
- Proactive identification and escalation of trends within the claims process including the escalation of any potentially high risk claims
- To be responsible for the end to end claims journey within area from investigation to providing final settlement and follow up reporting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take inbound phone calls in response to motor insurance / lost key claims
- Support the Claims Manager to develop, maintain and continually improve, a comprehensive Claims process, fully documented within a claims manual, identifying all procedures and processes (internal and external) to be followed from initial enquiry to final settlement stage.
- Ensure all Claims are logged and worked to all pre agreed quality standards, productivity measures and service levels.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements in the processing and management of Claims
- Ensure claims payments fall within your authority limits and with policy limitations
- Liaise effectively with 3rd party suppliers to ensure the prompt and accurate settlement of all claims.
- Complete Claims and Complaints admin activities where required to support the Operational team.
- Support the Operational Service team with general servicing calls during peak hours, to support the overall Operational team.
- Proactively manage Claims suspicion, validation and fraudulent activity through the end to end claims process
- Provide guidance, support and advice to customers throughout the Claims process
- Proactively support change programmes to maximise efficiency, quality, performance and capability of the Claims function
- Keep up to date with all business and Claims communications to maintain competence
- Develop an understanding of insurance and underwriting processes for claims and contribute to business development and discussing any claims issues within own area.
- Ensure “Treating Customers Fairly” is clearly evident and embedded within own role and claims processing.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.