We currently have available a fantastic opportunity within one of our insurer clients for a Household Loss Adjuster/Supplier Performance Manager for their Household Claims department, you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the strategy and development of our Household Supply Chain.
You will work closely with the Head of Household Supply Chain and claims colleagues to manage the performance of a range of household claim suppliers including field surveyors, building repair contractors, and other supplier commodities within the wider claims supply chain.
You will be responsible for ensuring key claims suppliers’ performance is maintained in accordance with contractual requirements, identifying and delivering continuous improvement, and implementing best practice to achieve business objectives on costs control, process, quality, and customer service.
You will also manage a small portfolio of large and complex household property claims as well as assisting the technical claims capability within the household team. You will be responsible for validating, reserving and negotiating settlement of complex and larger household property claims, including those over £100,000 in value.
1. To work with the Head of Household Supply Chain to develop, manage and maintain supplier best practice, processes, service and spend control outcomes on household claims.
2. Lead the procurement process for the identification, sourcing, and onboarding of household claims suppliers that support and enable delivery of the household claim strategy
3. Responsible for end to end performance management of a range of allocated household claims suppliers
4. Undertake routine and regular live and closed file claim auditing on both a site and desktop basis to establish drive best practice and behaviours within the household supply chain
5. Drive adherence to supplier SLA’s and delivery of industry leading customer satisfaction outcomes
6. Deliver a supplier account performance management framework to ensure contractual, operational, regulatory, and business strategy requirements are being met at all times
7. Act as a subject matter expert referral point for claim handling colleagues, particularly on building claims and scoping accuracy
8. Maintain commercial and market awareness of the household claims supplier market to ensure understanding of consumer needs, competitor activity, regulatory and legislative changes, and that current strategies remain relevant, compliant and industry leading
9. Provide periodical updates on all allocated suppliers to Head of Household Supply Chain and/or the Head of Household Claims
10. Identify potentially fraudulent or dishonest claim related behaviour and liaise with our specialist teams to ensure such claims are correctly reviewed and referred where necessary
11. Work collaboratively to develop technical strategies to control indemnity spend on claims, especially those involving challenging technical circumstances or multiple stakeholders.