3 months ago
My client is looking for a Head of Sales to have responsibility for the sales activity of the Group where needs to have Payments background and strong people leadership.
- Manage and motivate the teams to exceed results
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team in conjunction with the Sales & Commercial Director.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Collaborate on account management plans with Service and Operations teams.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending monthly meetings with the Senior Leadership team.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
Skills & Experience:
- Payments background with strong sales experience
- People Leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to C- Suite level.
- Ability to understand and deliver on company strategy in a fast-paced environment.
- A real passion for personal and business growth and openness to fast paced change.
- A proven history in leading a Sales Function or similar role.
- Demonstrable organisational and leadership qualities.
- Ability to use data and analysis to create meaningful dialogue with colleagues and clients.
- A problem solver. The ability to make logical decisions in a diverse and complex environment using technology derived information.
- Ability to inspire sales teams through motivational techniques and thought leadership.
- Results driven with a passion to succeed.
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of how best to increase profit margins.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.