£28,000-£35,000 + annual bonus
London – HYBRID WORKING
Do you enjoy building relationships? Are you an experienced customer focussed individual who is a fluent German speaker?
We are looking for German speaking Client Services Executives to join a global business based in London.
You will be responsible for working with taking and fulfilling orders, as well as managing a portfolio of domain names. Additionally, you will be working with various Product Managers with different duties. This role would suit someone who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding.
German Client Service Executive duties:
• Building and maintaining client relationships by providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
• Providing service support for accounts (handling service issues, invoicing questions and research for individual client requests)
• Managing a portfolio of domain names, trademarks and brand protection business to help protect and secure their global internet brands
• Taking and fulfilling orders, partnering with our clients to become their trusted advisor
• Working with vendors to resolve technical issues and identifying new revenue opportunities/enhancements to product offerings
• Cooperatively work with global vendors to complete internal and external customer orders
• Assisting Product Managers with brand launches, problem-solving, product development and troubleshooting
• Understanding and communicating Industry changes and new product offerings to clients
• Research and analysis of customer data
• Conducting online demonstrations for clients and sales staff
German Client Services Executive skills:
• Fluent in English and German
• Experience in a similar customer service orientated role is advantageous
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team
• Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work, unsupervised, under pressure in a busy environment
• Previous experience of producing quality results with a high attention to detail
• Ability to be direct, open, and honest when dealing with customers and co-workers
Interested in knowing more about this German Client Services Executive role?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.