6 months ago
My client is looking for a Forecasting Specialist to provide accurate forecasted demand models for all channels, ensuring service levels are achieved.
- Create forecast models supporting the operations
- Continually review demand volumes and resource availability to achieve an effective balance of service levels and resource effectiveness
- Creation of forecast reporting mechanisms to support performance narrative
- Provide forecasting support for the Operations change process and impact assessment where required
- Critique and sign off/accept budget/strategic planning assumptions for mid-term forecast
- Creation and reporting of forecasted performance metrics
- Create demand forecasts at weekly, daily and interval levels for agreed lines of business to agreed accuracy standards and agreed delivery schedule
- Provide continual improvement suggestions of forecasting techniques to improve forecasting accuracy
- Handover of accurate by queue and interval level forecasted demand to Mission Control teams to minimise the need for tactical adjustments.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced skills in MS Office packages – specifically Excel and databases like Access & SQL.
- Knowledge of accepted forecasting practices and methodologies
- Previous experience in a multi-channel, multi skilled contact centre environment
- Experience of senior stakeholder management with key focus on the ability to condense and translate complex data into easily understandable formats for key decision making
- Track record of building complex demand forecasts via Excel/Access
- Previous experience interpreting a workforce management system (ideally Nice or Aspect)
- Previous experience using Avaya CMS
- Highly organised and committed with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving targeted environment where priorities change frequently