9 days ago
Your new role:
To handle FNOL motor claims on behalf of our Broker Claims Teams, for clients who require the reporting of motor vehicle incidents to their respective insurers.
Identify potential clients that would benefit from our in-house claims services, utilising liability assessment skills and assess individual client suitability
- To provide a claims handling service by acting as first point of contact for clients
- Reporting and recording details of new motor incidents and submitting the FNOL to the clients relevant motor insurer and broker
- Liaising with insurers, repairers and other agents.
- Promotion of our in-house claims services to clients
- Accept Telephone and FNOL claims from clients.
- Manage the FNOL process with the client to determine the most appropriate course of action.
- Understand the claims journey as to actions required
- Instruct repairers and service providers when required
- Manage the repair Process with the approved repair network where appropriate
- Initial liability assessment
- Undertake any other duties as necessary
- Clear confident telephone manner
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Show good emotional control and behaviour under pressure
- Remains positive and enthusiastic when dealing with difficult people
- Takes a proactive approach to solving people and customer problems
- Wants to make the customer feel valued
- Can identify the most appropriate solution to fit the situation
- Is confident when influencing others
- Attention to detail maintaining accuracy in data collection and management
- Knowledge of Proclaim is an advantage
- Industry codes of practice
- Relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Team Player
- Excellent time management
- Professional appearance
- Excellent telephone manner
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.