Our clients are recruiting for a Financial Crime Systems, Threat and MI Manager to join the Financial Crime team. You will be responsible for the Group’s Financial Crime systems supporting Financial Crime Risk Management Framework & broader Society FC controls through a combination of advanced data mining, advanced statistical analytics, threat intelligence and financial crime risk model development.
● A key resource in the evolution of the businesses Financial Crime capability and the management of Financial Crime risk
● Systems owners & SME – responsible for the financial crime systems developing a cohesive and inclusive solution that can be flexible to changing requirements
● Own the design, delivery and implementation of a robust and fully optimised quality/effectiveness control testing and quality assurance to deliver the highest standards of oversight, compliance, and control through FC systems technology.
● Design and execute quarterly and annual reviews of the Systems Oversight Activity Plan to reflect changing priorities and emerging risks/issues and change controls to mitigate risks.
● Accountable for ensuring that pro-active and effective frameworks and solutions across FC Systems, Threat Inelegance coordination and utilisation.
● Owner of FC data and quality of data within FC systems
● Foster relationships with FC SMEs and colleagues across the business
● Execute delivery improvements of financial crime risk management and technologies approach
● Accountable for the development and execution Fraud, AML, and Threat Strategies in the delivery of services
● Own the FC operational governance reporting, analytics, and threat intelligence
● Responsible for optimising, assuring, and maintaining the financial crime prevention systems in place within the Group
● The ability to communicate often complex system analytical solutions to the wider department, ensuring transfer of key findings and intelligence
● Working across multiple risk types i.e., AML, Fraud, ABC etc. own the production of timely and accurate Financial Crime management information, analytics, and threat assessments to inform and improve the risk approach
Skills and Experience:
● Strong Product management experience within a FS environment
● Committed to producing high-level product overviews, analytics, and MI across the FC arena
● Sound knowledge FC regulations, trends, and threats in the FC arena
● Working knowledge of FC systems Actimise, SAS SQL Business objects Power Console, Tableau etc.
● Subject matter expertise in financial crime risk including experience of AML, KYC, Sanctions and Fraud retail banking products and the UK regulatory environment.
● Understanding of both the risk and technical aspects of financial crime controls relating to customer screening and transaction monitoring.
● Ability to understand technical systems, allowing for working with systems and other IT related challenges
● Ability to apply themselves to problem solving and analysing situations, delivering practical and compliant financial crime controls/solutions.
● Evidence of professional learning and development to build and maintain skills and expertise
● Experience of dealing with complex data sets / large sets of data.
● Quantitative data analysis experience
● Calibration level data analysis experience
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.