• Provide Financial Crime advice and support to the business (including new product initiatives)
• Manage Financial Crime reporting including global regulatory submissions
• Identify and improve financial crime controls
• SARs reporting
• Help maintain and improve Transaction Monitoring for the business across multiple products and regions
• Ensure the financial crime controls are robust and adequate for the business operations and make any improvements where required
• Responsible for drafting and implementing financial crime policies and procedures and risk assessments.
• Horizon scanning and keeping on top of applicable regulations
• Supporting on financial crime actions following audit / reviews findings
• Support on broader Compliance matters within the team activities and from a central governance perspective
We think you’ll need
• Broad knowledge of SME lending and a passion for fintech
• Keen to innovate and build not just listen and follow
• Agile mindset with an ability to manage competing priorities and a fast-paced environment where growth is front and centre
• Specialist in Financial Crime / Fraud
• Strong technical knowledge of financial crime regulations
• Excellent understanding of AML requirements including JMLSG
• Understanding of the FCA framework and oversight requirements
• ICA /ACAMS qualification or equivalent is desirable
• Ideally will have experience of working with Product / Commercial teams to ensure compliant products are developed
• Experience of working with stakeholders across the business
• Exposure to markets outside of the UK would be desirable such as the EU and US
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com.